Balsamic Glazed Chicken, Fennel Mash & Pomegranate Reduction
For the chicken:
2 tbsp FAGE Total
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp soft brown sugar
2 skinless free-range chicken breasts
250ml chicken stock
250ml pomegranate juice
The seeds of 1 pomegranate
For the mash:
75g FAGE Total
2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 fennel chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F / 200C / Gas Mark 6.
- Mix together the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar to make a marinade.
- Score the chicken, season and cover with the marinade, place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and boil the potatoes, and keep warm.
- Cook the chicken on a baking tray for 12-14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan melt the butter and sweat off the fennel until soft and tender.
- And bring the chicken stock and pomegranate juice to the boil and let it reduce by half. Add the seeds of the pomegranate. Remove from heat and whisk in the FAGE Total yoghurt.
- Drain and mash the potatoes, add in the fennel and fold in the yoghurt.
- Slice the chicken and place on top of the mash, and serve with greens.
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.