Banana, Yoghurt and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Read on to discover how to make banana, yoghurt and chocolate chip stack pancakes in five easy steps.
20g FAGE Total Yoghurt,
175g self raising flour,
1tsp baking powder,
2tbsp caster sugar,
pinch of salt,
100ml semi-skimmed milk,
handful of chocolate chips,
30g Butter or a splash of oil for frying,
FAGE Total Yogurt,
chocolate chips and maple syrup, to serve
- Put the flour, baking powder, sugar and a pinch of salt into a large bowl and whisk to combine
- Make a well in the middle of the flour. Whisk together the yoghurt and milk, and then crack in the egg and whisk until smooth. Pour into the flour and whisk until a smooth thick batter. Add the chocolate chips.
- Set a large frying pan over a medium heat, then add butter or oil. Drop in 2 ladels of batter next to each other, allowing plenty of room for the pancakes to grow. It’s important not to let the pan get too hot.
- After 1-2 minutes, when the odd bubble appears, flip each pancake using a spatula and cook for 1 minute more, until well risen.
- To serve, pile the pancakes on a plate and top with the banana, chocolate chips. FAGE Total Yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.