Cajun Spiced Courgettes with a Chilli Garlic Dip
A great way to eat courgette! Serve with a chilli and garlic yoghurt dip.
These golden brown, cajun spiced courgette sticks can be served as a side dish, a starter or simply enjoyed as a snack. Dunk them into our FAGE Total inspired chilli and garlic yoghurt dip.
200g plain flour
2 tbsp Cajun spice
2 large courgettes, diced into baton sticks
Oil (enough to cover 25% depth of your pan)
For the dip:
250g FAGE Total 2%
4 tbsp sweet chilli & garlic sauce
- In a bowl mix the flour and spice together.
- Coat the batons of courgette in milk and then toss into the flour and Cajun mix. Make sure each baton is covered.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy bottomed casserole pan to 180c/360F. (If you don’t own a thermometer, you can check the temperature by dropping in a small piece of white bread. If it fizzes and turns a golden brown colour then you are good to go.)
- Fry for a few seconds before gently stirring the oil to make sure that the batons do not stick together.
- When golden brown lift out the courgettes and drain quickly on kitchen paper before serving with the dip.
- Mix the FAGE Total 2% yoghurt and chilli & garlic sauce together and serve with the fried courgettes.
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.