Date, Fig & Orange Oatmeal Bars
These yummy oat bars are ideal healthy lunchbox fillers for all the family! Full of fibre, they'll help ward off the hunger pains all day!
100g plain flour
100g porridge oats
100g dates, chopped
2 fresh figs, chopped
50g brown sugar
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp bicarbonate soda
Zest of half an orange
½ tsp ground cinnamon
50g low fat spread, melted
50ml sunflower oil
50ml orange juice
For the filling:
75g FAGE Total 0%
Zest of half orange
50g caster sugar
30g plain flour
1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 160°C / 320°F / Gas Mark 3.
- Line a baking tray (approximately 24x18cm) with baking parchment, or use a non stick tray.
- Mix the flour, oats, dates, figs, sugar, salt, bicarbonate soda, zest and cinnamon together.
- Mix the low fat spread, oil and orange juice together and fold in the flour and oat mixture to form a moist and crumbly mix.
- Press three quarters of the oat mixture into the bottom of the prepared tray and place the remaining mixture to one side.
- In a separate bowl mix together the zest, FAGE Total 0% yoghurt, sugar, flour and egg white.
- Spread the yoghurt mixture over the prepared base and then sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Cool completely in tray on a wire rack before slicing.
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.