Rhubarb & Ginger Sponge Pots with an Orange Drizzle
These individual rhubarb and ginger puddings make the perfect healthy dessert.
Using fat free FAGE Total Yoghurt creates a soft and moist yoghurt cake. Top with a thick and fruity compote and citrus syrup drizzle. Serve with an extra dollop of FAGE.
For the compote:
125g rhubarb, chopped
50g granulated sweetener
25g stem or crystallised ginger
For the sponge:
50g FAGE Total 0%
50g granulated sweetener
100g plain flour, sieved
½ tsp baking powder
For the drizzle:
30g FAGE Total 0%
60g icing sugar
Zest of half orange
Juice of half orange
170g FAGE Total 0%
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 360°F / Gas Mark 4 and arrange 4-6 individual pudding basins.
- Put all of the compote ingredients into a pan and stew on a medium heat for around 15 minutes, until left with a thick compote. Leave to cool.
- Place a dollop of the compote in to the bottom of each of the pudding basins.
- To make the sponge, use an electric whisk or mixer to beat together the eggs and sugar until thick and creamy, then fold in the flour, baking powder and yoghurt. Pour a layer of this mixture over your compote and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the drizzle by mixing all of the drizzle ingredients together in a bowl.
- To serve, turn out the sponge onto a dessert plate.
- Pour the orange drizzle over the top and serve with a spoon of FAGE Total 0% yoghurt.
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.