Apricot Yoghurt Slice
This apricot tart is actually more like a cheesecake as it is on a sweet base.
The sweet-toothed amongst you will love this apricot yoghurt slice. The biscuity base is topped with a light apricot, honey and FAGE Total Yoghurt cake with hints of brandy and coconut flavours.
500g FAGE Total
50g desiccated coconut
250g digestive biscuits
125g butter, melted
200g dried apricots
100ml boiling water
3 tbsp Greek honey
2 tbsp brandy
Icing sugar to serve
Round tin, 200mm diameter
- Toast the coconut under the grill until light golden brown.
- Put the biscuits into a blender and grind until finely crushed. Add 90% of the coconut and the melted butter and blend until mixed.
- Line the tin with cling film, press the crumb mixture evenly over the base, and chill.
- Cover the apricots with the boiling water and leave to stand for 30 minutes. Put the apricots and liquid in a blender and blend until smooth. Add the FAGE Total Yoghurt, Greek honey, eggs and brandy and blend until smooth.
- Spread the yoghurt mix over the base and bake in a 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4 oven for 30 minutes or until set. Cool, then refrigerate for several hours.
- Cut into finger slices. Sprinkle the remaining toasted coconut onto the slice and dust with a little icing sugar. Serve with a dollop of FAGE Total Yoghurt.
Try our warming savoury Autumn dishes, made with creamy FAGE Total.
The pick of our favourite sweet recipes made with FAGE Total and juicy fruits.
Delicious recipes ideas for savoury snacks and light meals
The pick of our favourite savoury recipes. FAGE Total teamed with the finest veggies!
A selection of our most popular sweet treat recipe ideas!
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.