Banoffee Oat Parfait
This banoffee oat parfait is a great way to start the day! Full of fruit, oats and yoghurt.
Anything banoffee is always popular and this yoghurt recipe is no different. Perfect for breakfast or dessert, you'll love the crunchy oats and nuts, sweet banana and our creamy FAGE Total Yoghurt.
12 tbsp FAGE Total 0% Yoghurt
4 large bananas
25g pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped
25g almonds, roughly chopped
1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
100g rolled oats
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla essence
8 dates, stones removed
- Mash one of the bananas in a bowl. Stir in the pumpkin seeds, almonds, peanut butter, half the rolled oats and half the cinnamon. Spread onto a lightly greased baking sheet and cook under a medium heat grill for 10 minutes, turning over half way through. Break up and leave to cool.
- Mix the remaining oats with the milk in a saucepan. Cook the oats over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes until the milk has been absorbed. Remove from the heat and stir in half the honey, the cinnamon and ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Place the dates in a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to soak for 2 minutes. Remove the dates, reserving the water. Mash the dates and gradually stir in enough of the reserved water to give a soft caramel consistency. Stir this into the cooked oats and cool.
- Mash 1½ bananas with the FAGE Total 0% yoghurt and remaining honey. Slice the remaining bananas.
- To layer the dessert, reserve a little of the biscuit base for the topping. Put the biscuit base in a glass. Arrange half the banana slices on top. Add a layer of the date-oat mix, followed by banana. Top with the banana yoghurt mixture and sprinkle over the reserved biscuit base.
- This recipe was created by blogger Fresh Heather.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
The pick of our favourite sweet recipes made with FAGE Total and juicy fruits.
Delicious recipes ideas for savoury snacks and light meals
The pick of our favourite savoury recipes. FAGE Total teamed with the finest veggies!
A selection of our most popular sweet treat recipe ideas!
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Try our warming savoury Autumn dishes, made with creamy FAGE Total.
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.