These scary eyeballs are simply choux pastry filled with jam and yoghurt.
For the choux pastry:
60g strong plain flour
1 tsp caster sugar
2 large eggs
For the filling:
250g FAGE Total
75g strawberry jam
For the glaze coating:
25g FAGE Total
200g white chocolate
Black & red food colouring
- To make the choux pastry place the water and butter in a heavy based saucepan and bring to the boil. Do not reduce.
- Remove from the heat and gradually add flour and sugar. Mix until it makes a smooth doughy mixture and comes away from the sides of the saucepan without sticking.
- Leave to cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs together and gradually add to the dough mixture. Make sure the eggs are well mixed in before adding more.
- When all of the eggs have been added, pipe approximately 18 – 20 small balls onto parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven, 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4, for 8 – 10 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Leave to cool and then fill equally with jam and FAGE Total Yoghurt. To do this, fill a piping bag with jam and another with yoghurt. Make a small hole in each ball and pipe the mixture in.
- Melt the chocolate over a bowl of hot water, add the yoghurt and then coat each ball in the coating ensuring there is enough left to decorate the balls. Leave to set in the fridge for approximately 1 hour.
- Divide the remainder of the chocolate coating into two, and colour one with red food colouring and one with black.
- Decorate the balls with the coloured mixture to look like eyeballs.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
The pick of our favourite sweet recipes made with FAGE Total and juicy fruits.
Delicious recipes ideas for savoury snacks and light meals
The pick of our favourite savoury recipes. FAGE Total teamed with the finest veggies!
A selection of our most popular sweet treat recipe ideas!
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Try our warming savoury Autumn dishes, made with creamy FAGE Total.
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.