Honey Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
There's nothing like a lovely warming soup. Add Total strained Yoghurt for extra creaminess in this butternut squash version.
For the Soup:
130g FAGE Total
1 kg butternut squash, peeled, deseeded & cut into wedges
3 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp nutmeg
Sea salt & freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
2 onions, chopped
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 sticks celery, chopped
1.25 litres vegetable stock
3 tbsp chopped fresh sage
For the Yoghurt Sauce:
1 tbsp butter
50g pine nuts, toasted, reserving a few for garnish
2 tbsp chopped fresh sage, reserving a few leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
- For the yoghurt sauce, place 100g FAGE Total yoghurt in a bowl. Melt the butter in a small pan over a medium heat. Add pine nuts and 2 tbsp sage; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir until the nuts and butter turn brown. Stir the butter mixture into the yoghurt. Season the sauce to taste. Cover and chill.
- Place the butternut squash and remaining sage into a large roasting tray and toss in 2 tbsp of the olive oil, honey, nutmeg and seasoning. Roast in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the butternut squash is softened and cooked through. Set aside.
- In a large pan heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over a medium-low heat and add the onion, garlic and celery. Cook until the onion is softened and golden.
- Add the butternut squash to the pan along with the stock and sage. Stir to combine and then transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the contents back to the pan and return the pan to the heat to simmer. Stir through the remaining yoghurt. Serve topped with the yoghurt sauce, a sage leaf and a sprinkling of pine nuts.
Try our warming savoury Autumn dishes, made with creamy FAGE Total.
The pick of our favourite sweet recipes made with FAGE Total and juicy fruits.
Delicious recipes ideas for savoury snacks and light meals
The pick of our favourite savoury recipes. FAGE Total teamed with the finest veggies!
A selection of our most popular sweet treat recipe ideas!
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.