Taco Chilli Bowls
These chilli filled taco bowls served with FAGE Total Yoghurt are the perfect mid-week meal.
4 tbsp FAGE Total 0%
1 large onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
250g lean minced beef
2 tbsp ground cumin
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp dried oregano
400g can chopped tomatoes
1 beef stock cube
1 tbsp tomato puree
4 soft flour tortilla wraps
250g cooked hot basmati rice
Shredded Iceburg lettuce
40g reduced fat grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes until softened. Add the green pepper and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mince and brown. Stir in the spices and oregano and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and bring to the boil. Crumble in the stock cube and stir in the tomato puree. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To make the Taco Cup preheat the oven to 170°C / Gas Mark 3. Spray the tortilla wraps with oil, on one side. Fit the wrap, oil side down, into a heatproof bowl and bake for 4-5 minutes until crisp enough to hold its shape. Carefully remove the taco bowl and place on a baking sheet upside down for a further 3-4 minutes until lightly golden and crisp.
- Divide the rice between the taco bowls, top with chilli, sprinkle on the lettuce and cheese and top with a spoonful of yoghurt.
- This recipe was created by Lucia from Lulabella's Kitchen
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
The pick of our favourite sweet recipes made with FAGE Total and juicy fruits.
Delicious recipes ideas for savoury snacks and light meals
The pick of our favourite savoury recipes. FAGE Total teamed with the finest veggies!
A selection of our most popular sweet treat recipe ideas!
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Try our warming savoury Autumn dishes, made with creamy FAGE Total.
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.