Yoghurt Stuffed Sea Bream
This light sea bream dish is perfect served with a green salad.
100g FAGE Total
4 large sea bream
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1 jar capers, soaked in water to remove the
salt then drained
30g flaked almonds
2-3 spring onions, finely sliced
4 tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
Juice of 1 lemon
4 lemons, to serve
- Ask your fishmonger to scale, gut and remove the gills from the sea bream. Wash the fish inside and out under running cold water then pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Place a sheet of foil over the grill rack and brush it with olive oil. Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- Season each fish with salt and pepper, brushing inside and out generously with olive oil. Mix together the capers, yoghurt, almonds, spring onions, parsley and lemon juice, then stuff this into the fish cavities. Transfer the fish onto the grill rack and cook the fish for about 10 minutes on each side or until the fish starts to flake away from the bone. Brush occasionally with a little more olive oil.
- Carefully lift onto warmed plates, garnish with extra lemon wedges and serve immediately.
- Serve with gigantes beans on the side and a green salad.
- Chef’s Tip: For convenience, bake the fish in a hot oven (200°C/ 400°F / Gas Mark 6) for around 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily away from the bone.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
The pick of our favourite sweet recipes made with FAGE Total and juicy fruits.
Delicious recipes ideas for savoury snacks and light meals
The pick of our favourite savoury recipes. FAGE Total teamed with the finest veggies!
A selection of our most popular sweet treat recipe ideas!
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Try our warming savoury Autumn dishes, made with creamy FAGE Total.
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.