200 g FAGE Total Yoghurt
175 g self-rising flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp powder sugar
Pinch of salt
100 ml semi-skimmed milk
Handful of chocolate chips
30 g butter or a splash of oil for frying
- Put the flour, baking powder, sugar and a pinch of salt into a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour. Whisk together the yoghurt and milk, then crack in the egg and whisk until smooth. Pour into the flour and whisk until a smooth thick batter. Add the chocolate chips.
- Set a large frying pan over a medium heat, then add butter or oil. Drop in 2 ladles of batter next to each other, allowing plenty of room for the pancakes to grow. It’s important not to let the pan get too hot.
- After 1-2 minutes, when the odd bubble appears, flip each pancake using a spatula and cook for 1 minute more, until well risen.
- To serve, pile the pancakes on a plate and top with the raspberries, blueberries, gooseberries and chocolate chips. Add a dollop of FAGE Total yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup.