Bramley Apple & Yoghurt Syllabub Crumble
500g FAGE Total 0%
500g Bramley apples, peeled, cored & diced
75g caster sugar
50g Greek honey
8 digestive biscuits
- In a medium-sized pan, cook the apples, sugar, Greek honey and cider until it resembles apple sauce (a thick puree). Allow to cool.
- Crush or blend the biscuits, until they look like bread crumbs.
- In a large bowl mix together the FAGE Total 0% and half the cold Bramley apple.
- Spoon half the remaining Bramley apple into 4 small wine glasses. Fill to half full with the yoghurt mix, then add another layer of Bramley apple followed by the remaining yoghurt mix.
- Top the glasses of with biscuit crumb then chill for 1 hour.