100g FAGE Total
4 chicken breasts cut into chunks
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 onion, diced
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp garlic, crushed
1/2 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp ginger, crushed
25g ground almonds
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp tomato paste
220g can of chopped tomatoes
Season to taste
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and fry in a large pan with vegetable oil until the chicken is golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and add the butter and melt.
- Add onion, cinnamon, crushed garlic, turmeric, ginger, almonds and chilli powder and fry until onions are soft.
- Add the chicken and any juices to the pan followed by the tomato paste, chopped tomatoes and the yoghurt.
- Bring to the boil, season to taste and cook for a further 10 – 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with freshly cooked rice and Naan bread.