3 x FAGE Total Yoghurt
1tsp vanilla essence
25g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
½ tsp of lemon juice
6 tbsp maple syrup
To serve – Small jam jars (or similar sized container)
- Mix the granola and nuts together and divide between each jam jar.
- Mix the yoghurt with the vanilla essence and spoon a thin layer of yoghurt and pecan nuts over the granola
- Dice the banana and toss in the lemon juice to help prevent browning. Sprinkle the banana over the yoghurt in an even layer.
- Top with another thin layer of yoghurt. Drizzle over a third of the syrup and cover with the remaining yoghurt.
- Top with the remaining syrup and put the lids on the jars (or cover with cling film).
- Leave the jars for a minimum of three hours, allowing the flavours to develop.