150g FAGE Total
2 medium-sized raw beetroot
1 tbsp tartare sauce
20 New potatoes
1 tsp lemon juice
1 large shallot, chopped very finely
1 tbsp of chopped flat parsley
4 Large fillets of salmon
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 170 C/325 F/ gas 3. Wash the unpeeled beetroot and in cold water and pat dry with kitchen paper. Lay them on a sheet of foil and drizzle on about 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Wrap up loosely but securely. Place the beetroot parcel in the oven on a baking tray for approximately 1 hour until tender.
- Remove from the foil and when they are cool enough to handle, scrape away the skin. Finely chop the flesh place and in a bowl to cool.
- Add the FAGE Total yoghurt, tartare sauce and season with pepper and cover and chill until required.
- Cook the new potatoes in a pan of boiling water and until they are just done. Drain immediately and slice the potatoes whilst still warm. Add a tablespoon of olive oil, the lemon juice, shallot and parsley.
- Turn the potatoes over so that the mixture is well dispersed amongst the potato. Add a pinch of salt if necessary. Cover and leave out of the fridge until needed.
- Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Lightly brush the salmon with a little olive oil. Add to the hot pan skin side down.
- Allow to sizzle for 1-2 minutes before turning one over to check that the skin is nice and crispy. If it is then flip the fish over and finish off on the flesh side. The whole process should take approximately five minutes.
- Serve the fish on top of the potato salad with a good dollop of relish on top.