Chickpea & Tomato Curry
150g FAGE Total 2%
25ml of vegetable oil
1 small onion peeled and diced
2 cloves garlic crushed
1 tbsp Madras curry paste
2 tins of chick peas drained
200ml of tin chopped tomatoes
200ml vegetable stock
Half a bunch of coriander roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan.
- Add the onion and fry until soft. Add crushed garlic and curry paste.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes, then add the chickpeas, tomatoes, yoghurt and vegetable stock.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, until reduced and a creamy sauce has been achieved.
- Fold in the coriander and season to taste.