Chocolate Chip Cookie Yoghurt Cheesecake
500g FAGE Total 0%
300g chocolate chip cookies
75g butter, melted
500g cream cheese
4 leaves gelatine
150g double cream
- Roughly crush the cookies and add the melted butter.
- Press ¾ of the biscuit mix into the bottom of a 20cm flan ring to form a biscuit base.
- Whisk the sugar and cream cheese together until it is a creamy texture.
- Soften the gelatine in 50ml cold water, then melt over a warm heat.
- Whip the cream to a soft peak.
- Fold the TOTAL 0% Yoghurt into the cream cheese mix, adding the gelatine, then the whipped cream until all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mix onto the biscuit base.
- Sprinkle the remaining cookie mix on top and chill for 8 hours.
- To serve remove the ring, cut into 8 slices and serve with a spoonful of TOTAL 0% Yoghurt.