Chocolate Chip Roulade
Less than 15'
500g FAGE Total 0%
3 large eggs, separated
200g caster sugar
100g plain flour
50g cocoa powder
For the filling:
425g FAGE Total
175g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6
- To make the roulade, place the yolks and sugar in bowl and whisk until pale.
- Fold in the yoghurt, flour and cocoa powder.
- Place whites in a separate bowl and whisk to stiff peaks, gently fold into the roulade mixture.
- Grease and line a swiss roll tin and sprinkle a little sugar over the base of the tin. Pour the roulade mixture into the tin.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes until risen.
- Mix the yoghurt and chocolate chips together and spread over the cooled roulade. Gently roll up the roulade.
- Finish with a dusting of icing sugar.