Chocolate Rudolph Cupcakes
These cute chocolate reindeer cupcakes are perfect for baking with the children and getting in the festive mood.
100g FAGE Total 0%
125g butter, softened
150g caster sugar
2 free range eggs
200g self raising flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
100g dark chocolate, melted
For the topping:
3 tbsp FAGE Total
50g dark chocolate, melted
Giant chocolate buttons
Mini marshmallows, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 170°C / 325°F / Gas Mark 3. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs until well combined, sift in the flour and cocoa and mix. 3. Fold in the yoghurt and melted chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases evenly and bake for 20-25 minutes until well risen. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- To make the topping, mix the yoghurt into the melted chocolate.
- Spread the topping over the cupcakes. Save a little of the topping and put into a small piping bag.
- Press the chocolate buttons onto the cake to make a nose then stick on the smarties using topping from the piping bag. Stick on slices of marshmallow for eyes and dot with the topping. Finally stick on pretzels to make ears.