Yields: 8-10 servings
1 tablespoon butter
60 g breadcrumbs
150 g FAGE Total 0%, 2%, 5%
1 (~225 g) cream cheese
1 (~30 g) packet of ranch seasoning
2 tablespoons pickle juice
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon garlic salt
120 g dill pickles, finely diced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
1 tablespoon dill, chopped
Serve with potato chips, pretzels, or vegetables – like peppers or cucumbers.
- Over medium-low heat, add butter and panko crumbs to a small pan. Stir and toast until lightly browned.
- Remove from the heat and transfer onto a plate. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine yoghurt, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, pickle juice, onion powder, and garlic salt. Mix well.
- Fold in pickles, lemon juice, chives, and dill.
- Top with panko crumbs and serve with potato chips, pretzels, pita chips, or your favorite vegetables.