200 g FAGE Total 5% yoghurt, FAGE Total 2% yoghurt, FAGE Total 0% yoghurt
250 g of cake flour
100 ml warm water
8 g yeast
100 g coconut sugar
30 g coconut butter
1 pinch of salt
150 g FAGE Total 5% yoghurt, FAGE Total 2% yoghurt, FAGE Total 0% yoghurt
1 lemon (zest and juice)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- In a large bowl, break the eggs, add the yoghurt, water, coconut oil and mix well with a whisk. Then add the dry ingredients to the mixture and mix everything together with a wooden spoon.
- In another medium-sized bowl, pour in all the dry ingredients such as flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and mix.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and mix well. Let the batter rest for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- Fill a pastry bag with the mixture and fill the donut moulds 2/3 full with the batter. Bake for about 15 minutes at 175°C or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Leave to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix the yoghurt with the lemon zest and juice.
- Once the donuts are out of the oven, use a spoon to spread the glaze over them. Finish with a sprinkling of grated lemon peel.