Eggs Benedict with Yoghurt Hollandaise
3 egg yolks
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
60g butter, melted and warm
3 tablespoons FAGE Total
8 large eggs
4 English muffins, split and toasted
8 thin slices prosciutto
85g roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
125g baby arugula
FAGE Total Yogurt Hollandaise sauce
40g feta cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoon minced chives
- FAGE Total Yogurt Hollandaise: In a blender place egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and paprika. Blend on low speed to combine well. With machine running on low, gradually add melted butter in a thin stream through the opening in the lid. Transfer mixture to a double boiler or a glass bowl placed over a pan of steaming (not simmering) water. Whisk in yogurt. Keep warm, whisking occasionally.
- Poached Eggs: In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, add water to a depth of about 2 inches and bring to a simmer. Crack an egg into a small bowl, then gently slide egg into water. Repeat with remaining 7 eggs, slipping them into the water clockwise from the first egg. Cover, take the pan off the heat, and let sit 4-6 minutes or until eggs reach desired degree of doneness.
- While eggs are poaching, place 1 split English muffin on each plate. Top each half with 1 slice prosciutto, and divide red peppers and arugula between English muffins.
- With a slotted spoon, remove eggs from water, allowing excess water to drain off. Use a clean kitchen towel to blot off any excess water from the top. Top each English muffin half with one egg.
- Spoon hollandaise over each egg and garnish with feta and chives. Serve immediately.