FAGE Total 2% Yoghurt with Rhubarb, Ginger & Vanilla
A simple and tasty serving suggestion.
170g FAGE Total 2%
1/2 stick rhubarb
1 tbsp caster sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 vanilla pod
1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350 F / Gas Mark 4. Cut the rhubarb into 10cm/4” lengths and arrange in a single layer on a large baking tray.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the rhubarb. Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes or until the rhubarb is just soft to touch.
- Remove, cool and then using a fork lightly crush the rhubarb into a coarse puree.
- Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod and stir into the yoghurt with the ground ginger.
- Top with the rhubarb puree.