For the base:
200 g "hazelnut and chocolate" granola
100 g dates
20 g coconut butter
For the cream:
900 g FAGE Total 5% yoghurt, FAGE Total 2% yoghurt, FAGE Total 0% yoghurt
115 g Mango
9 sheets of gelatine
For the sauce:
115 g Mango
1 sheet of gelatine
- Remove the pits from the dates and blend them finely in the food processor together with the granola and coconut butter previously melted at room temperature.
- Cover a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper and pour in the mixture, pressing evenly around the edges of the tin. Leave to rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Put the sheets of gelatine in cold water until soft.
- Peel the mango, cut it into cubes and blend until creamy. Pour the mango cream into a small saucepan and bring it to the boil, then remove from the heat and add the gelatine. Stir until the gelatine has completely dissolved.
- Combine the yoghurt and half of the mango coulis in a large bowl and mix well with a spoon.
- Take the base from the refrigerator and pour in the mixture. Use a kitchen spatula to make the mixture flat and even. Leave to rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Pour the remaining half of the coulis over the cake.
- Keep in the fridge for about 1 hour. Remove from the fridge and serve cold.