Serves: 9 Time: 4-5 hours
1 ½ tablespoons ground ginger
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
100g softened butter
30g dark molasses
Peach Frozen Yogurt:
500g FAGE Total 0%
500g fresh peaches, pitted and chopped
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170˚ C.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. In another mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture in 2 batches and mix until dough forms.
- Form a 3 cm diameter ball and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes and leave to cool.
- Place peaches in food processor and blend to a chunky-smooth consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl combine yoghurt, peaches, agave, and vanilla.
- Whip with an electric mixer and freeze.
- Scoop the frozen mixture between 2 gingersnap cookies and place back into a freezer to firm up. Keep in freezer until ready to serve.