For the choux pastry:
60g strong plain flour
1 tsp caster sugar
2 large eggs
For the filling:
250g FAGE Total
75g strawberry jam
For the glaze coating:
25g FAGE Total
200g white chocolate
Black & red food colouring
- To make the choux pastry place the water and butter in a heavy based saucepan and bring to the boil. Do not reduce.
Remove from the heat and gradually add flour and sugar. Mix until it makes a smooth doughy mixture and comes away from the sides of the saucepan without sticking.
Leave to cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs together and gradually add to the dough mixture. Make sure the eggs are well mixed in before adding more.
- When all of the eggs have been added, pipe approximately 18 – 20 small balls onto parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven, 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4, for 8 – 10 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Leave to cool and then fill equally with jam and FAGE Total Yoghurt. To do this, fill a piping bag with jam and another with yoghurt. Make a small hole in each ball and pipe the mixture in.
- Melt the chocolate over a bowl of hot water, add the yoghurt and then coat each ball in the coating ensuring there is enough left to decorate the balls. Leave to set in the fridge for approximately 1 hour.
Divide the remainder of the chocolate coating into two, and colour one with red food colouring and one with black.
Decorate the balls with the coloured mixture to look like eyeballs.