Lamb Chops with Sweet Potato Chips & a Mint & Feta Yoghurt
Serve sweet potato chips as a healthier alternative to fries, with this juicy lamb chop.
250g FAGE Total
Spray fry light
4 sweet potatoes, cut into fat chips
Few sprigs rosemary
Salt & pepper
8 lamb chops or cutlets
2 tbsp mint sauce
100g Feta cheese, crumbled
For the lemon salt:
1 lemon, zest
4 tbsp sea salt
- Lightly spray the fry light on the sweet potato chips and place onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with rosemary and roast in a pre-heated oven 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6, for approximately 15-20 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Season the lamb chops and grill under a hot grill for approximately 4-5 minutes on each side, to your own cooking taste.
- Mix the FAGE Total yoghurt with the mint sauce and crumbled Feta cheese.
- To make the lemon salt, crush together the zest and sea salt in a pestle and mortar.
- Serve the sweet potato chips with a little lemon salt on the side of the lamb chops and accompany with the minty yoghurt and feta dip.