200 g FAGE Total 5% yoghurt, FAGE Total 2% yoghurt, FAGE Total 0% yoghurt
50 g butter
4 large eggs
100 g almond flour
120 g self-raising flour
12 g baking powder
80 ml lime juice
100 g blueberries
80 g granulated sugar
2 tablespoons of FAGE Total 5% yoghurt, FAGE Total 2% yoghurt, FAGE Total 0% yoghurt
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 185°C
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric whisk until soft and pale in colour. Add the yoghurt, the previously melted butter and the lime juice.
- Then add the almond flour and the self-raising flour, mix until you get a smooth batter and add the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool before removing it from the pan.
- Prepare the icing separately, mixing all the ingredients in a bowl, and pour it all over the cake, decorating with the lemon zest.