32-35 chocolate sandwich cookies
70g butter, melted
230g cream cheese, at room temperature
50g powdered sugar
20g vanilla extract
130g FAGE Total 0%, 2%, 5%, at room temperature
200g strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
Edible flowers (optional)
Mint leaves (optional)
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies into a food processor or blender and pulse until crumbs form. Add melted butter and pulse to combine.
- Press cookie mixture to the tart pan and freeze while preparing filling.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Slowly beat in the yoghurt until smooth.
- Spread filling into the tart pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top the tart with strawberry, blueberries, edible flower, and mint right before serving.