Panacotta with Seasonal Fruits
This is a brilliant dish, it's made with only 5 ingredients and is super low in fat. Using TOTAL Yoghurt still gives that lovely creamy taste, which is perfect for seasonal fruits.
150g FAGE Total 0%
4 leaves of gelatine
250ml skimmed milk
50g caster sugar
200g mixed seasonal berries
- Soften the gelatine in cold water, then squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Boil the milk in a pan.
Mix in the sugar and gelatine and allow to cool.
- Whisk in the TOTAL 0% Yoghurt, pour into four ramekin dishes and leave in the fridge to set for 12 hours.
- To make the sauce put 200ml water in a pan with half the fruit and bring to the boil.
- Boil for three minutes, then allow to cool. Puree in a liquidiser to a smooth sauce then fold in the remaining berries.
- Turn each panacotta out of the mould onto the centre of a dish and ladle over ¼ of the fruit sauce. If you are making this out of season and you don’t have fresh berries, frozen work just as well.