Crispy fried onions, chopped
4 tbsp olive oil
250 g minced beef
50 ml white wine
100 g fresh cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
Salt and black pepper
8 pita bread, small
2 tomatoes, finely chopped and mashed
3 fresh onions, finely chopped
2 tbsp mint, finely chopped
8 tbsp FAGE Total yoghurt
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion until translucent.
- Add the cumin and ground beef and break it up with a wooden spoon so it doesn't simmer.
- Once the color has changed, pour in the wine and allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Add the stock dissolved in ½ glass of wine or with water or tomatoes, season with salt and simmer for about 15 minutes until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C. Divide the pita breads over a baking tray, place the minced meat on top and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve with some of the tomato, onion and mint mixture and add a little yogurt.