450g asparagus, thick spears
100g sliced prosciutto
Lemon Yogurt Drizzle:
280g FAGE Total yoghurt
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Trim off the tough ends of the asparagus and wash and pat dry.
- Add asparagus to the boiling pot and cook for 3 minutes.
- Prepare a bowl of ice water and pull out the asparagus and drop it into the ice bath for about 1 minute. Drain the water.
- Wrap each spear of asparagus with 1 strip of prosciutto. Set aside.
- For the sauce, whisk together yoghurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Plate the asparagus and drizzle with lemon yoghurt glaze.