Roasted Beetroot and Yoghurt Salad
1 pound mixed red and golden beets, scrubbed
1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for serving
2 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar
280g FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2%, or FAGE Total 0%
2.5g chopped fresh dill
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper, plus more for serving
40g baby arugula
75g feta cheese
- Beets: Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
- Place beets in a baking dish, pour water into dish, and drizzle with oil. Cover dish tightly with foil and roast until beets are almost tender, about 45 minutes. Remove foil and continue to roast beets until water is evaporated and beets are very tender, 15 minutes more.
- Let beets cool enough to handle. Rub skins off beets, then cut beets into ½” thick wedges. Toss beets with vinegar.
- Yoghurt Sauce: In a medium bowl mix together FAGE Total, dill, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Salad: To serve, spoon a dollop of yogurt mixture onto plates. Top with arugula. Arrange beets on top, and sprinkle with feta. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.