Roasted Monkfish served on Broccoli Potato Cakes with a Yoghurt Dressing
2 tbsp FAGE Total
150g potatoes, mashed with nothing added
100g broccoli, cooked & roughly chopped into small pieces
A little flour for dusting Fry lite for cooking
For the Dressing:
100g FAGE Total for serving
1 tsp grain mustard
1 tbsp chives, chopped
Wild rocket leaves for serving
Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to180°C / 360°C / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix together the mash potato, yoghurt and broccoli, season with the salt and pepper and mould into 2 flat patties.
- Dust the patties with flour and cook with the fry lite for approximately 5 minutes each side until golden.
- Dust the monkfish in a little flour and roast in a hot oven for about 10 – 12 minutes.
- Mix the yoghurt, wine, mustard and chives together.
- Slice the monkfish and serve on top of the potato cakes. Finish with a generous spoon of yoghurt and sprinkle with rocket.