380 g brown rice or wild rice, cooked
220 g sushi grade salmon, cubed
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon sesame oil
40 g edamame, shelled, boiled, and cooled
1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
½ red bell pepper, julienned
Nori, thinly shredded
FAGE Total 0%, 2% or 5%
- Cook brown rice per package direction. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, add salmon, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, and sesame oil. Let sit while you assemble your ingredients.
- Place 190 g of rice in the bottom of each bowl.
- Divide salmon among the bowls and drizzle rice with the remaining soy sauce mixture.
- Add edamame, avocado, peppers, scallion, and nori into the bowls.
- Top with yoghurt and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.