150g FAGE Total 0%
1 medium aubergine sliced ½cm thick
8 slices sourdough bread
Pack sliced chorizo
1 lemon, zest & juice
1 tbsp tahini paste or almond butter
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
2 tsp sumac
- Heat a large griddle pan and cook the aubergine in batches until well charred on both sides. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Toast the bread until charred on both sides.
- Cook the chorizo on a grill pan until crisp.
- Meanwhile, add the cooked aubergines to a food processor, add FAGE Total 0% yoghurt, lemon juice, tahini or almond butter and garlic. Blend until smooth.
- Poach the eggs in simmering water for 2-3 minutes. Mix the lemon zest with parsley and sumac, seasoning well.
- To serve, top the toasts with a dollop of aubergine purée, sliced chorizo, a poached egg and sprinkle with the spiced parsley.