250 g FAGE Total Yoghurt
90 ml olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
150 g white mushrooms, sliced
10 sun dried tomatoes in 2 separate bowls
8 tomatoes, diced
3 tbsp vinegar
10 ml dry white wine
Leaves of 1 bunch of basil, finely chopped
Salt and black pepper
5 g sugar
½ tsp sweet paprika
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a deep pan and sauté the chopped onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and half of the sun-dried tomatoes and sauté for 3 more minutes.
- Then add the diced tomatoes along with the white wine, vinegar, ½ cup of water and half of the chopped basil. Season to taste, add the sugar and paprika, then simmer for 40 minutes.
- Transfer the ingredients to a blender, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and blend until smooth.
FAGE Total Sauce:
In a large mixing bowl, combine the rest of the sun-dried tomatoes, the other half of the chopped basil, the FAGE Total yoghurt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup in deep dishes topped with a dollop of the FAGE Total sauce.