For the Biscuits:
210g all-purpose flour
3 tablespoon sugar, divided
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cardamom
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
145g FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
2 teaspoon vanilla
800g strawberries, hulled and sliced
1 tablespoon sugar
For Honey-Yoghurt Cream:
280g FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
1 tablespoon honey
- Biscuits: Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 8. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, 2 tablespoon sugar, baking powder, cardamom, and salt. Add butter and cut in with a pastry blender or your fingers until butter pieces are the size of small peas and the mixture is crumbly.
- In a small bowl whisk together FAGE Total, 125ml water, and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Drop large spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes.
- Strawberries: In a medium bowl toss strawberries with sugar and let sit, stirring occasionally, until juicy.
- Honey-Yoghurt Cream: In a medium bowl whisk FAGE Total with honey to combine.
- To serve, split biscuits in half and top with strawberries and Yoghurt cream. Serve immediately.
- Store any leftover biscuits in an airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days. Refrigerate any leftover strawberries and Yoghurt cream in airtight containers up to 5 days.