Summer Breakfast Layer Pot
Less than 15'
200g FAGE Total 2% Yoghurt
15g hazelnuts, roughly chopped
1 large banana
1 tsp lemon juice
- Dry fry the hazelnuts in a frying pan over a medium heat for a few minutes, until lightly golden. Transfer to a plate and leave to cool.
- Divide half the granola between 4 clean, dry serving jars. Using half the yoghurt, spoon a layer on top to cover.
- Slice the banana and sprinkle with the lemon juice to help prevent browning. Divide this between the 4 jars. Top with the remaining granola and yoghurt and finally sprinkle over the cooled hazelnuts.
- Seal the jars with lids and chill before serving.
- This recipe was created by bloggers <a href="http://the-white-list.co.uk/ ">The White List. </a>