Tarragon Yogurt Dressing Ingredients:
145 g FAGE Total yoghurt 0%, 2%, or 5%
70 g extra virgin olive oil
2 lemons, zested
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped (or ½ teaspoon dried tarragon)
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
900 g flank steak
Salad mix of your choice
1 corn on the cobb – grilled and kernels stripped
200 g heirloom tomatoes, cut in half
2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and cut into slices
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- In a blender, combine all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Grill to your desired temperature.
- Grill corn and slice off the kernels.
- Serve steak on top of salad mix, corn, tomato, avocado, red onion, and feta.
- Drizzle on tarragon yogurt dressing and serve immediately.