6 tbsp FAGE Total
2 tbsp Tandoori paste
2 chicken breasts, diced
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 little gem lettuces
½ small red onion, finely sliced
- Blend the yoghurt and Tandoori paste together in a bowl. Add the chicken and stir until well coated. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes or until cooked thoroughly through.
- Separate the leaves of the little gem. Using the smaller inner leaves, top each leaf with a dollop of yoghurt and a couple pieces of chicken.
- Add some sliced onion and a few drops of fresh lemon juice. Serve hot or cold.
- This recipe was created blogger <a href="http://forgetdietingforever.blogspot.co.uk/ ">Forget Dieting Forever.</a>