The Ultimate Black Cherry Rocky Road
200g FAGE Total
500g milk chocolate
180g Agave nectar or golden syrup
400g rich tea biscuits
1 tin black cherries, drained
1 bag mini eggs
- Line a 12 by 10 inch tin with cling film.
- Melt the chocolate, butter and syrup in a bowl over hot water.
- Place the biscuits in a bag and roughly crush with the base of a pan
- When the chocolate mixture has melted mix in the yoghurt.
- Fold in the broken biscuits, ½ the marshmallows and the cherries.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and sprinkle with the remaining marshmallows and mini eggs for garnish.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill. Cut into pieces and serve.