80 g plain yoghurt (fat percentage according preference)
2 large eggs
240 g flour
150 ml of warm water
15 g of maple syrup (+ 1 tablespoon)
10 g of baking powder
Pinch of salt
100 g plain yoghurt FAGE Total (fat percentage according preference)
15 g maple syrup
3 g cinnamon
- Take a medium-sized bowl, pour in the eggs, yoghurt, maple syrup and warm water and mix all the ingredients with a whisk for at least 2 minutes.
- Add the baking powder, salt and flour. Mix until the dough is uniform and smooth.
- Bake the batter in a waﬄe maker until golden brown.
- Cover with the berries and the mixture of yoghurt, syrup and cinnamon.
- For the topping, mix the yoghurt and cinnamon powder together.