Warm Moroccan-style Chicken with Mixed Bean Cous Cous & a Herby Yoghurt Dressing
200g FAGE Total
2 tbsp cumin
2 tbsp cinnamon
4 chicken breasts, skinless
300g cous cous
1 red onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ tsp cumin
1 tin kidney beans, drained & washed
1 tin chick peas, drained & washed
A handful of fresh herbs (eg coriander, parsley)
- Mix together the cumin and cinnamon, and rub into each chicken breast. Place under the grill and cook slowly for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Make the cous cous as per the manufacturers’ instructions, then keep warm.
- Fry off the onion with the garlic and ½ tsp of cumin. Add in the kidney beans and chick peas and keep warm.
- In a bowl mix together the juice of the lemon with a handful of chopped herbs and the FAGE Total yoghurt.
- Mix the warm cous cous with the kidney bean and chick pea mixture and season to taste.
- Serve with a sliced chicken breast and a spoonful of yoghurt dressing.