2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small yellow onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
1 (280g) package frozen spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
75g diced jarred piquillo peppers or spicy pickled peppers, drained
280g FAGE Total, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
140g grated Parmesan cheese
75g crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 5. Lightly grease a small oven-proof casserole dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm oil. Stir in onion, garlic, oregano, and salt and saute until onions begin to soften, 5-7 minutes.
- Squeeze as much excess liquid from spinach as possible, and stir into onion mixture along with lemon juice and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peppers, FAGE Total, 125g Parmesan, and feta. Transfer to casserole dish and top with remaining 15g Parmesan.
- Bake until golden brown about 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.
- Store any leftovers refrigerated in an airtight container up to 4 days.