Diamond Mocha-Chocha Pavlova
A mocha chocolate pavlova fit for a big celebration!
For the meringue:
6 egg whites
300g caster sugar
20g cocoa powder
1 tbsp instant coffee
30g roasted hazelnuts, chopped
For the filling:
500g FAGE Total
400g hazelnut chocolate spread
For the topping:
Fresh fruit of your choice
- On baking parchment draw four 9 inch diameter circles and place onto baking trays.
- In a large bowl, using an electric whisk, whisk the egg whites and 100g of the sugar until thick and fluffy.
- While whisking at full speed gradually add the rest of the sugar. When all of the sugar has been added the mixture should be very thick with a silky texture. Stop whisking and gently fold in the cocoa powder and instant coffee.
- Using a large piping bag, start at the centre of the circles and pipe outwards in a spiral motion until you get to the edge of the circle.
- When all 4 circles are piped sprinkle hazelnuts gently over each one and dry out the meringue in a very low oven (100C-120C or the warm setting for a gas oven) for about 2-2 ½ hours.
- For the filling, mix the hazelnut chocolate spread and yoghurt together.
- To serve, layer the meringue circles with the hazelnut chocolate spread and yoghurt mixture then garnish with mint thins and fresh fruit.
Quick and Easy
Short on time but still want great taste? Try these quick and easy recipes made using FAGE Total
Be inspired with these quick, easy and delicious smoothie recipes or just add a dollop of FAGE Total into your go-to smoothie for a creamy, protein-rich hit.
Brilliant for Baking
From cupcakes & crumbles to buns & birthday cakes. Bake something for any occasion using FAGE Total.
Everyday meals, low in fat
Who said low fat couldn’t be tasty? In addition to tasting great, our FAGE Total strained yoghurt can help you enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Low Sugar Dessert Recipes
If you have a sweet tooth and you’re looking for detox inspiration, try one of our ‘low or no added sugar’ dessert recipes. Easy recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle, all featuring our delicious Greek recipe strained yoghurt.
celebrate the art of food
Try your hand at a FAGE Total recipe that’s inspired by Greek and Italian culinary creativity. Beautiful has never tasted so delicious…
Strained Yoghurt at Breakfast
There are many ways to enjoy FAGE Total strained yoghurt in the mornings, for breakfast or brunch!
High protein Snacks and Meals
FAGE Total, Greek recipe strained yoghurt, is a food renowned for its high protein content, perfect for eating as a protein snack with fruit or nuts before or after exercise. It can also be eaten in various guises as part of your evening meal or lunch. Take a look at our selection of protein recipes.
Many of us struggle to find healthy lunch recipes, which are tasty and easy to prepare. FAGE Total can be used as an alternative to mayonnaise or cream, making our strained yoghurt the perfect base for creamy salad dressings, coleslaws, dips and spreads or as a topping for baked potatoes! Here you will find a wide selection of lunch recipes to choose from.
Back to School
Finding something nutritious and delicious to slot in to your children’s lunchboxes can be a difficult task. That’s why we have come up with a collection of tasty recipes designed for the whole family. Most of these easy packed lunch recipes can also be made in the evening or at weekend, ready for the week ahead.
One of the best things about summer is eating alfresco with friends and family. Here you will find a wide range of summer recipes for all the family, ranging from best burger and BBQ recipes, to frozen yoghurt lollies and dessert recipes.