Aubergine Fries with Harissa Dip
3 tbsp FAGE Total Yoghurt
1 medium-sized aubergine
5 tbsp plain flour
2tsp ground cumin
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 tsp harissa paste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Cut the aubergine into 1cm thick slices, then cut across them into batons.
- Mix the flour and cumin together in a bowl. Place the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip each aubergine baton into the flour, then the egg, then the flour again. Arrange them on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, turning them over halfway, until they are crisp and golden.
- Mix the yoghurt with the harissa paste and serve as a spicy dip to accompany the fries.
- This recipe was created by Vicki from <a href="http://www.alifeofgeekery.co.uk/ ">A Life of Geekery </a>