200g all-purpose flour
2 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoons fine sea salt
214g FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
2 large eggs
3 tablespoon butter, melted, plus more for cooking
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large bananas, sliced into thin rounds
65g chopped toasted walnuts, optional
FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0%
- Preheat oven to warm setting.
- Pancakes: In a large bowl, whisk to combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine milk, FAGE Total, eggs, butter, and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk until just combined. Do not overmix. Fold in blueberries.
- Preheat a griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Lightly brush griddle with butter.
- Ladle batter onto griddle using about 32g batter per pancake, and top each pancake with 3-4 banana slices. When bubbles begin to form around edges, flip pancakes, and continue to cook another minute or until golden brown. Transfer pancakes to a baking sheet and place in oven to keep warm while cooking remaining pancakes.
- To Serve: Place 3-4 warm pancakes on each plate. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired, and top with FAGE Total, bananas, and blueberries.