Cajun Chicken Fajitas
200g FAGE Total
2 tablespoons Cajun spice
2 packets mini chicken fillets
- Mix the yoghurt and cajun spices together and divide into 2 dishes. Refrigerate 1 dish for later use.
- Trim the chicken fillets of any fat and coat with the remaining yoghurt mixture. Refrigerate for up to 12 hours.
- Cook the chicken fillets in a hot pan, until golden brown.
- Warm the wraps as directed on the packet.
- Fill with shredded lettuce, chopped red pepper and place the chicken fillet on top. Spoon over the refrigerated yoghurt mixture.
- Fold and serve.